- USAF Thunderbirds: The Official United States Airforce Thunderbirds Site.
- David Schultz Airshows: No other company in the airshow business is sought out for their expertise and professionalism more than David Schultz Airshows LLC. From coast to coast in the United States, the Caribbean, and western Europe, we are the most trusted name in the airshow business today.
- The Airshow Database: A database of airshows!
Local Area Links
- Thunderbolt Raceway: New Jersey Motorsports Park’s main attraction will be the 3.98 mile, seventeen (17) turn Thunderbolt Raceway road circuit. Thunderbolt Raceway is designed to challenge drivers with its high speeds, multiple turns and varying degrees of banking and elevation changes. In addition to the Thunderbolt Raceway, New Jersey Motorsports Park offers eleven (11) alternative challenging road course configurations.
- City of Millville: “The City of Millville is committed to revitalizing its downtown. The Main Street Program builds on the city’s accomplishments and jump starts a new beginning for the community. The City of Millville historically has been quite successful with its revitalization efforts. Over the past five years it has partnered with a variety of influential cultural organizations such as the Millville Development Corporation, the Riverfront Center for the Arts and many interested business owners and residents.”–Department of Community Affairs (DCA) Commissioner Susan Bass Levin
- Millville Chamber of Commerce: The City of Millville Chamber of Commerce
- Millville Public Schools: The mission of the Millville School District, in partnership with the community, is to assure that each and every student develops the skills,knowledge, and attitudes necessary to succeed in life. As partners in this mission, we will provide engaging and challenging curriculum, a safe and secure teaching and learning environment with an active commitment to ensure trust, mutual respect, communication, effective collaboration, and good citizenship
- Millville Weather: What’s the weather in Millville?
- Wheaton Arts: Watch world class glass art created in the Glass Studio. Tour the Museum of American Glass with its notable collection. Walk through the Craft Studios and see skilled artists at work. Explore South Jersey’s rich cultural traditions in the Down Jersey Folklife Center. Browse through the finest selection of handcrafted gift items in our wonderful museum stores. A variety of special events, exhibitions and educational programs are offered throughout the year.
- Levoy Theatre: A centre for the performing arts. More than you imagine!
- Riverfront Renaissance Center For The Arts: The RRCA is a nonprofit, 501.c.3 community organization serving Millville and all of Cumberland County. We provide instruction for youth of all ages with classes in the visual, performing, and literary arts, and offer scholarships as necessary.We provide classes for adults as well, in addition to many free cultural events including the Sunday Concert Series.
- ENCORE Library Catalog: Connecting the libraries of Cumberland County, NJ.
- Thunderbolt Credit Union: Discover the convenience of banking from the comfort of your home, any time, day or night! Home Banking is a FREE service offered to all Thunderbolt Area Federal Credit Union members. It allows you to access your Credit Union accounts 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- WWII Veterans of the 412th Squadron: Men of the 412th Fighter Squadron of the United States Army Air Corps are much today as they were in the 1940’s, ordinary American citizens. These regular people were called upon to do the extraordinary, liberate Europe and free the world of tyranny. That they did, unconditionally. Some paid the supreme sacrifice in a single moment of bravery. Others have paid throughout their lives by living with the internalization of horrid experiences and emotions. They have lived the horrors of war for you. They are your husbands, your brothers, your dads, your granddads, your uncles, your friends. They are the 412th Fighter Squadron!
- Long Island Early Flyers: The purpose of the Long Island Early Fliers is to promote public education and interest in the field of aviation by collecting, collating and disseminating information concerning the history, records, progress and accomplishments of aviation and related activities.
- P-47 Advocates: The P-47 Advocates opens membership to anyone with an interest in the P47 Thunderbolt. Enthusiasts from all walks of life contribute to create an amazing resource for the Jug. The P-47 Advocates are associated with the Millville Army Airfield Museum.
- P-47 Pilots Association: The P-47 Pilots Association website provides P-47 Pilot Information, war stories, and other historical resources. Though the P-47 Thunderbolt Pilots Association is now disbanded, the website lives on to provide a resource for enthusiasts and friends & families of the men and women who flew the Jug.
- Randy Wilson’s Aviation History Site: A nice resource that discusses the design of the P-47 Thunderbolt. Great photos and technical drawings.
Related Museum Links
- Aviation Museum Locator: Find an aviation museum near you or anywhere in the world!
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum: The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
- Naval Air Station Wildwood: Naval Air Station Wildwood Foundation is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to restore Hangar #1 at the Cape May County Airport, Lower Township, New Jersey, into an aircraft museum honoring the 41 Naval airmen who perished while training there during World War II. Hangar # 1 was listed onto the National Register of Historic Places September, 1997.
- Tennessee Museum of Aviation: The Tennessee Museum of Aviation occupies a new 50,000 sq. ft. facility located right beside the airport’s 5,500 ft. runway. This unique location makes bringing aviation history to life possible as airworthy vintage aircraft perform impromptu flybys for visitors. The hangar floor alone is 35,000 sq. ft. and the hangar is heated in winter.
- National Warplane Museum: National Warplane Museum, Wings of Eagles Discovery Center.
World War II History
- About.com’s WWII History: About.com’s WWII History. The Second World War subjected humanity to the greatest loss of life in history. Representing the apex of “total war”, World War II witnessed the destruction of entire cities, millions of civilian and military casualties, and horrific atrocities. Learn more about the greatest conflict in history here.
- The History.net’s WWII: The History.net’s WWII
- The World War II Living History Guild: 10th SS Panzer Division Frundsberg – 3rd Kompanie Aufklärungs AbteilungWW2 German Reenacting
World War II History
- Warbirds Over Long Island: Warbirds Over Long Island (W.O.L.I.) collection based out of Long Island, NY